- Established in 2005, the program has provided a rare opportunity to share our knowledge and experiences on the understanding and conservation of cultural heritage. 73 Asian fellows from 18 countries(2014) such as China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Mongolia, Nepal, Myanmar, Afghanistan, had completed our program.
The program started in the field of conservation science and extended its research field into intangible heritage and traditional artifacts in 2009. The research on architectural heritage is included in 2010 and archaeology in 2014 as well.
On-site Technical Training Program, the OTTP was launched in 2013 as a hands-on practice to build regional capacity of conservators in Asia. The program dispatch conservation experts to target countries in need of help. Metal conservation, stone conservation, textile conservation and photographing course were held every twice a year in Mongolia, Myanmar, Bhutan and Sri Lanka so far. The course is composed of practical lectures and concrete practice so that the participants can efficiently establish proper knowledge and skills for their daily practice of work. OTTP will become collaborative platform for the exchange of human network in the context of preserving diversity of Asia, by Asia, for Asia.
· Scientific analysis and development of conservation methodology.
· The studies of intangible cultural heritage and fine arts heritage were included.
· The study of architectural cultural heritage was included.
· The 1st ACPCS Workshop (2005~2009 members were invited.)
· The study of intangible cultural heritage was excluded.(The division of intangible cultural heritage was integrated into National Intangible Heritage Center which was newly built and opened in Jeonju city.)
· The study of archaeology was included.
· Long-term training was started. (3-month and 5-month systems are running in parallel.)
· The studies of Natural Heritage and Safety & Disaster Prevention were included.
메뉴담당자담당부서 : 연구기획과 담당자 : 지성진 연락처 : 042-860-9468
만족도 조사 이 페이지의 정보와 사용편의성에 만족하시나요?